Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Handheld LCD TV

Haier HLT71 7-Inch Handheld LCD TV (Electronics)
My old little portable TV used for emergencies "expired" in February 2009 - so I ordered one of these because they are set up for the new digital broadcasts. The first one I received didn't pick up any channels and had no sound. I figured it had to be a damaged unit, so returned it to Amazon for a replacement and the second one is working fine. Picks up most of my local channels -Some with amazing clarity and others fuzzy, but I live out in the country, so I'm okay with that since it's really just for emergencies. I'm amazed at the technology, seeing such a sharp, full color picture on that little screen. I've read from other reviews that the battery lasts about 2 hours, but hopefully that'll get us thru a storm. Comes with AC cord, detachable antenna, triple video input cable, car plug-in, remote control (including batteries) and rechargable internal battery. Note, internal battery MUST be installed before it will come on. It's got one of those tiny plug-ins like cordless phones, so make sure it's connected. Overall, I would recommend it.

Technical Details

7-inch portable LCD TV with ATSC/NTSC tuner, that WILL work after 2/19/2009
Selectable screen aspect ratio of 16:9 or 4:3
Audio/video jack and coaxial input; detachable antenna
Multi language OSD- English, French and Spanish with detachable antenna
AC adaptor, car adaptor and remote control

No comments:

Post a Comment