Sunday, April 3, 2011

Samsung LN40C630 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)

Samsung LN40C630 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (Black)
It has been months that I followed HDTV prices until I found a Samsung C model that seems to be cheaper yet look gorgeous. I got my Samsung LN40C630 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV via Amazon since they offer cheaper price than what you commonly find online. The package arrived after four days which is the usual delivery duration and found the package intact and very light.

I excitedly took everything out of the box and tried to assemble the parts. It was so easy to set up the stand. It says simply slip in the TV and put the screws, and after that it was already done! The assembly was so easy that I was able to do it without any help. I simply used my power screw driver to drive the screws in, there were nine of them. I linked my PS3 via HDMI cable and the display is surprisingly great!

Samsung LN40C630 HDTV has turned my living room into a perfect entertainment center. Samsung 630 has toppled all other models with respect to specification and features, and as I compared the prices, though the 630 model is a bit higher in price, it is still worth your investment. I found out further that it has 120 Hz refresh rate compared to the other model having 60 Hz refresh time only.

In my opinion, my new Samsung 630 is much preferable since it displays to times more in terms of frames-per-second then other models producing more smooth pictures which is great for watching movies and sports.

The Samsung LN40C630 has a response time which is also different form other models. IT has much lower response time of 4ms while the other models generally have 6ms response time. For me, as I play games with my TV always, this 2ms difference is already an advantage.

As for the contrast ration, my new HDTV Samsung model 630 has contrast ratio of 80,000:1 which produces excellent display depth. Generally, most TVs with contrast ratio above 70,000 is considered stable.

The Samsung 630 gives me the opportunity to enjoy various kinds of media. It is a great experience watching movies pr playing games with the aid of its special features.

I also found some great features of Samsung 630 that are much different from other models. One is the Connect Share Movie Feature that allows me to link my flash drive directly into the TV. The interface is very user friendly while watching outstanding videos, viewing pictures, and many more via the convenience of a remote control.

My new HDTV, with its refresh rate of 120, creates excellent 3D pictures and allows me to experience 3D reality as I connected it to my Samsung 3D Blue ray disc player.

There is also DNSe feature that gives out amazing sound quality with plenty of natural effects. Installed with it is the BD wise which automatically controls all the settings to create the best picture and sound.

I can easily link the HDTV to any network at home with its either wire or wireless capabilities. This provides me to experience quick access to my video files that I kept on my personal computer.

When it comes to energy savings, my new Samsung LN40C630 is very energy efficient. You can save more on your energy bill and it is environment friendly as well. The energy efficiency of Samsung 630 is 43% more which is higher than the required minimum.

Finally, I never have any feeling of regrets to have purchased my new Samsung 530 model since it is the brand that I really trust. As we all know, Samsung has held on to its commitment to provide high standard televisions and so far, I have not heard any negative comment or feed back about this new model.

No comments:

Post a Comment